We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Development Editor to join a leading Educational publisher based in central London. Working closely with the Commissioning Editor, you will play a key role in shaping and developing print and digital content for the Primary and Secondary ELT market.
- Develop and create high quality content for print and digital products
- Support the Commissioning Editor on all content and presentation decisions
- Work closely with colleagues and authors to ensure high quality and market appropriate material
- Liaise with in-house project teams and freelancers to deliver material on time and to budget
- Ensure all company guidelines and best practice procedures are met
- Identify new authors and keep up-to-date with current market knowledge
Experience / skills required:
- Proven content development experience within ELT or educational book publishing
- Previous experience of ELT teaching is advantageous
- Experience of managing complex projects, on time and to budget
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- An understanding of digital workflows and processes
- Experience of managing authors and freelancers
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Lucy Slater
Tel: 020 7034 7821
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.