Our client, a well-respected, growing and innovative STM journal publisher is looking to recruit a Sales Manager focused on Eastern Europe.
Based from the London office, the Sales Manager will be tasked with prospecting and developing new customer relationships as well as servicing the existing client base in order to maximise territory revenue. The main responsibilities include:
- developing strategic territory sales plan
- implementing a territory sales plan through remote based sales activity
- build strong relationships library budget holders and faculty influencers
- managing and delivering monthly sales to meet and exceed the revenue plan
- achieve sales and KPI targets
- regular travel, attending customer visits and industry conferences internationally
- working closely with colleagues in marketing for lead generation
- feeding back to product development and editorial colleagues on customer requirements
- contributing to the development of a global CRM database.
The candidate should possess at least three years of solid sales experience within academic publishing along with the ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently. Strong communication and presentation skills are essential, as is the ability to negotiate and close deals consistently. Critically you should demonstrate a strong work ethic and self-discipline along with great organisational skills. Fluency in Polish or Russian along with English will be required.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits.
To apply for this position click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 185. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to email@example.com .