Special Sales Manager
International Art Book Publishing Company based near Woodbridge Suffolk requires a Special Sales Manager with proven experience, the initiative to develop new business & a positive ‘can do’ attitude. Attractive salary offered dependent on relevant experience.
Key Duties :-
- Manage existing special sales accounts worldwide.
- Research and create new sales opportunities.
- Build and expand the business’s network of contacts.
- Attend international book fairs and events.
- Publishing experience is essential.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with members of staff, customers and clients.
- Excellent organisation, time management and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Key Account Management experience.
- Adaptable and flexible approach and ability to thrive in a dynamic business environment.
Apply in writing with CV and salary expectations to email@example.com