We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Product Manager to join a leading academic and trade publisher based in central London. You will have digital product development experience and will be responsible for managing a range of specialist products from their digital portfolio.
- Oversee launched products to ensure updates are completed within schedule and to budget
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders on site management and additional new content and enhancements
- Become the ‘product champion’, responding to queries and contributing to strategic developments
- Work with colleagues to develop new ideas, research content and carry out analysis
- Act as company representative at meetings, conferences and presentations
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience of digital product development
- A good understanding of project management and development processes
- Experience of gathering and interpreting web usage analytics
- Excellent implementation and time-management skills
- An interest in developing a career in digital product management
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.