A leading children’s publisher in central London is looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team in central London. You will issue head contracts, oversee agreements and administrate the filing system. This is a great opportunity for a contracts professional who has a passion for Children’s publishing.
- Advise and negotiate terms on complex head contracts
- Oversee picture book royalty contracts for authors/illustrators
- Oversee drafting of international co-edition and licensed rights agreements with foreign publishers
- Work with Finance, Foreign Rights and Compliance team with regard to legal follow
- Handle queries with both internal and external contract and rights queries
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience working in a contract department in book publishing
- Solid knowledge of the terms on international co-edition and licensed rights publications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and able to manage a busy and varied workload
- Knowledge with Biblio system will be a plus
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.