Are you an experience and insightful Sales or Marketing Manager in publishing? A leading, global publishing services company is looking for a Business Development Manager to drive the growth for the business via customer acquisition, customer retention and content acquisition. This role offers a generous package with opportunity to travel regularly.
- Identifies and nurtures business opportunities in existing and new markets in the UK
- Work with the senior management team to define strategy for new business
- Develop marketing strategies to retain clients and organisations serving authors in the UK and EU
- Map out the competitive landscape of providers serving the indie author and publisher
- Work with team leaders to deliver complex presentations, proposals, quotes and contracts
Experience / skills required:
- A passion for publishing and technology for content delivery
- Excellent communications, negotiation and financial analysis skills
- Knowledge of branding and marketing principles for promoting and selling products
- Ability to utilise traditional and digital marketing skills
- Personable and confident giving presentations to large groups
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.