Do you have a passion for creating inspiring children’s books and a background in book production? Our Suffolk-based client is looking for a Production Manager who will be responsible for the production process, from liaising with printers to live production. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience of supply chains and children’s products.
- Liaise with printers and internal departments to manage new titles and reprints from concept through to live Production
- Work closely with other departments and give direction for new product specifications
- Keep Budget Cost Sheets up-to-date in line with company guidelines on pricing requirements
- Raise Purchase Orders to printers
- Arrange Product Safety Testing
- Ensure internal and external schedules fully meet customer requirements
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of dealing with manufacturing supply chains
- Thorough knowledge of print processes and quality control
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously under pressure
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of shipping and freight forwarding would be advantageous
- Understanding of safety testing requirements would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.