Our client is an independently owned Illustration and Literary Agency based in London, and they are looking for a Contracts & Royalties Executive to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with solid contracts experience to broaden their knowledge and take on more responsibility.
- Draft and review contracts for authors and illustrators
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide paperwork and contractual support across all divisions
- Process royalty statements, advances income received and commission in the royalty system
- Provide account summaries to authors, illustrators and agents
- Prepare reports and analysis
Experience / skills required:
- Previous contracts and royalties experience, ideally within the media industry
- An understanding of royalty income and contracts with authors and licensees
- Experience of drafting and reviewing contracts and addenda
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and prioritise a varied workload
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Novia Kingshott
Tel: 0203 574 4421
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.