Do you have customer service experience and knowledge of the publishing/writing sectors? If so we have a great 6 month contract opportunity for you to join a leading consultancy for writers based in Oxford. You’ll be joining their small friendly team in this maternity cover role which is initially for 6 months but there are likely to be permanent opportunities in the business on completion.
- Managing a wide range of queries and giving out correct writing and publishing advice
- Answering calls from potential clients and upselling company services
- Following up with customers on their queries, membership and courses
- Occasionally attending events and being the first point of call for clients
- Logging client data and reporting to appropriate team members
- Partaking in team meetings and input in strategy
- Editing and giving advice on query letters and synopsis’
- Reading through client submissions and judging competition entries for all events
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience in an admin / customer service role within publishing or a related industry is highly desirable
- Experience in customer-facing role and team and confident on the phone and meeting clients
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft packages such as Excel
- Excellent communication skills and able to speak to clients at various industry events
- Good time management and organisation skills with the ability to manage a demanding workload
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 0203 574 4423
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.