A prestigious professional publisher in London has an excellent opportunity for a Data Governance Manager to join their content solutions team. The post holder will focus on the data that supports the standards development and publication process, supporting the wide business as required.
- Build on and formalise the policies supporting the enrichment and management of the metadata captured during the publishing process and apply governance across all parties, tools and systems
- Deliver strategic insight of the value of data captured during the standards development cycle for delivery through to stakeholders, ensuring that policies are in place to support the required quality levels
- Implement an end-to-end data governance framework to support good data quality, as well as the management and ongoing adherence to the governance policies and processes created
- Manage a Data Quality Administrator and ensure close interactions with the cross-divisional teams involved in the standards publishing process
- The business is dependent on a number of third party suppliers of content and data so there will be interaction with these suppliers as well as participation in working groups to influence and gain consensus throughout the network to support best practices in data management
Experience / skills required:
- Demonstrable experience of previously working in a data governance role within publishing or information services
- Previously implemented business policies to support best practice in data management
- An interest in the data that supports business products and stakeholder platforms and recognise the value that it can bring through sound governance
- Experience in dealing with multiple teams at different levels
- Knowledge of XML an distinct advantage.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: David Martin
Tel: 020 7034 7850
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.