Do you have experience creating online content for professional audiences? Can you present technical information in an engaging manner? This Digital Content Editor role at a London-based professional publisher might be the next step in your career! Please note that this is initially for a 12 month contract to start ASAP.
- Create engaging online content, meeting audience needs and growing engagement
- Manage content projects from video, guides, articles to whitepapers and reports
- Monitor and report on user activity, using customer feedback to identify improvements
- Commission, brief and guide writers
- Develop and implement content workflow process
Experience / skills required:
- Experience creating and commissioning engaging online content for professional/B2B audiences
- Track record of planning, delivering and reporting on digital content
- Working knowledge of repurposing content for multiple channels
- Experience developing and maintaining social media content
- Good communication skills with the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to present technical information in an accessible and engaging manner
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.