An independent professional publisher based in East Sussex is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team. I am looking for enthusiastic marketing candidates who have worked within professional or B2B publishing who have an eagerness to learn and work on a variety of marketing campaigns.
- Develop social media campaigns for all products.
- Manage the scheduling of all social media content for all divisions.
- Create analysis reports and feedback findings to the content and marketing team.
- Work with external suppliers and stakeholders.
- Communicate product updates to clients.
- Previous marketing experience from a B2B/professional/legal publication.
- Digital marketing qualification (CIM) or equivalent.
- Solid experience within digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexible can-do attitude with the ability to quickly adapt to changes within the market.
- Experience with managing budgets and creating analysis reports.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.