Our client, a leading independent non-fiction trade publisher based in central London, is looking for an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. Working closely with the US marketing team, you will be responsible for leading the UK marketing strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and innovative company and make a real contribution.
- Using the full marketing mix including; landing page design, email marketing, social media campaigns and the development of lead magnets, you will work closely with authors on marketing campaigns
- Liaise with the US office to plan global digital campaigns and travel to meet with the US teams
- Oversee course launches and evergreen funnel promotions
- Maintain an updated knowledge of global marketing administration systems
- Supervise two members of the team
Experience / skills required:
- Previous digital marketing experience ideally with a knowledge of the publishing industry
- A keen technological proficiency and interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest developments
- Proactive and resourceful with the ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail with very strong communication and organisational skills
- A strong eye for design would be an advantage
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.