Are you a copy-editor/proof-reader looking for the next step? Do you have a keen eye for detail and the ability to meet deadlines? We have an exciting Editor opportunity to join a professional information provider based in Oxford.
- Proofread, edit and rewrite broad range of content, from reports to press releases and marketing collateral
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure all content is well-written and presented
- Use templates and house-style when editing and formatting content
- Handle queries on editorial matters, providing support and training when required
- Assist with the production of monthly publication, typesetting articles and circulating proofs
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as a copy-editor or a proof-reader with excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding knowledge of English grammar, spelling and usage
- Proficiency in MS office (including Word and Excel) and PowerPoint
- Time-management and prioritisation skills to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to work, able to show some initiative
- Knowledge of a European language would be a bonus
Application ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.