Our client is a dynamic company with globally recognised brands in the field of best practice management and they are looking for a Commissioning editor to join their friendly editorial team. This is a great opportunity for a Commissioning Editor looking to develop the commissioning strategy for a couple of large high profile portfolios.
- Commission new commercial and sustainable content in line with the strategy plans
- Recognise gaps in the current portfolios and identify new opportunities for content development
- Develop relationships with key authors and target new potential authors and expert contributors
- Work closely with the Production Manager and Project Editor to ensure that the projects are to schedule and on budget
- Ensure that content development and style meets quality editorial standards
Experience / skills required:
- Established commissioning experience ideally working with multi-author large projects
- Good track record of author management, excellent communication skills and ability to create sustainable relationships
- Highly motivated, commercially focussed and strategically minded
- Experience of managing print and digital publishing projects on time and to budget
- Line management experience
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.