Are you an experienced editorial project manager with excellent relationship management skills and a diplomatic approach to working with technical authors and expert contributors? If you are looking for the opportunity to use your editorial, project management and communication skills, this Editorial Project Manager position with a leading professional organisation in London could be the perfect fit.
- Manage and deliver a portfolio of complex regulatory publications to time, budget and quality standards
- Assure the quality of the editorial services provided, applying own editorial and writing skills and advising stakeholders on editorial standards and drafting rules
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with committees of expert contributors/authors and external organisations
- Work with colleagues to develop new ideas for products and services
- Maintain market awareness in key business areas to identify new opportunities for growth
- Liaise with public and private sector boards to maximise opportunity and customer satisfaction
Experience / skills required:
- Extensive experience of technical editing and re-drafting technical documents
- Experience in a professional, academic or STM publishing environment
- Proven experience of liaising with committees, editorial boards and expert authors at all levels
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation/influencing skills
- Solid project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- You will have a proactive approach, commercial awareness and be results oriented
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.