We have a fantastic opportunity for an Editorial Project Team Leader to join a leading professional organisation based in London. This role provides line management support to a team of Editorial Project Managers and the successful candidate will also manage a portfolio of projects. This is a varied role which offers the opportunity to bring together editorial project management skills and relationship management abilities to ensure the portfolio of publications is delivered to a high quality and on schedule.
Editorial Project Team Leader Key duties:
- Line-manage a team of Editorial Project Managers and support the Content Development team in the delivery of projects, working with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for all of the projects allocated within the pod, including financial management
- Ensure projects assigned within the pod adhere to standards and guidelines
- Provide timely reporting of project publication schedules
- Arrange and manage stakeholder meetings
- Travel to occasional national and international meetings
Editorial Project Team Leader Experience / skills required:
- Qualifications to degree level or equivalent professional development with experience working in a client-facing, content-driven delivery team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with experience people, project and programme-managing
- Solid experience of technical editing and rewriting
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously as well as plan and prioritise workload for a team
- Strong commercial and financial acumen and have creative thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- You will have a proactive approach and be analytical and results oriented
- Competent in MS Office
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Parissa Bagheri
Tel: 020 3574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.