A well-established business publisher based in central London is looking for an experienced Event & Publications Marketing Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for delivering multiple global event marketing campaigns and developing the digital strategy across their digital platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and organised marketing professional to join a fast-growing company at an exciting time.
Event & Publications Marketing Manager Key duties:
- Develop marketing communication programmes to grow relationships with clients and increase event delegate numbers
- Manage key marketing campaigns and coordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media
- Grow customer data builds, usage and analytics to increase effective conversion rates
- Develop complete market awareness to improve commercial opportunities across sponsorship advertising and events
- Research, identify and endorse key areas for growth in the UK and International markets
Event & Puiblications Marketing Manager Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience in B2B marketing across multiple event and publication titles
- Previous experience in content marketing and media partnerships
- Ability to manage a high-volume of events globally and work to tight schedules
- Experience of producing an engagement strategy and working across numerous platforms including Salesforce, website integration, SEO PPC, social media and email campaigns
- Excellent communication, forward planning and time management skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.