If you have experience of working in sponsorship and partner growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for you. Our client is an open access publisher based in Switzerland, and they are looking for an experienced and driven Sponsorship Marketing Manager to join their team. A dynamic and friendly environment, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of a sponsorship program.
- Build and lead all phases of a sponsorship program
- Work with senior managers to identify new opportunities and develop a sponsorship strategy
- Design and implement a successful exhibition concept for an annual conference
- Develop and maintain an exhibition budget and program guidelines to increase sponsorship
- Liaise with internal teams on promotional material and initiatives
Experience / skills required:
- Proven relevant experience in sponsorship and event marketing
- A demonstrable record of success in securing strategic partnerships
- Experience in managing event P&L budgets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive with a keen entrepreneurial attitude
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.