Do you want to join an innovative and fast-growing Open Access publisher? Do you have experience managing staff and overseeing the launch of new journals? We are looking for a strong leader to manage a team of journals managers and specialists. This is a unique opportunity for a target-driven and strategic individual to join a leading STM publisher at an exciting time.
Journal Program Manager Key duties:
- Lead, guide and mentor journals manager and ensure wider team performance
- Create, implement and monitor policies and processes to maintain program quality
- Drive journals’ portfolio expansion through new launches and market analysis
- Improve team efficiency, processes and interaction with the rest of the business
- Represent the interests of the journal launch program and act as the main point of contact for the department
- Contribute to company strategic plans and define development requirements with product team
Journal Program Manager Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience overseeing, launching and managing journals in academic publishing
- Line-management experience is a must with the ability to inspire and develop staff remotely
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with great relationship building capacity
- A resilient and flexible attitude, able to adapt to rapid growth and managing staff through change
- A commercial mind-set with a target-driven approach
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.