Do you have experience in book sales to UK retail accounts? Our client is a leading children’s book publisher in Northampton and they’re looking for a Key Account Executive (on an initial 12-month contract). You’ll be responsible for managing and developing a number of key UK retail accounts, and supporting the Sales team identify other book-buying customers and sales opportunities.
- Manage a designated number of UK retail accounts, building positive customer relationships
- Researching new retail opportunities
- Achieving sales targets
- Analyse customer data and retailer sales data to identify opportunities to maximise revenue
- Manage sales strategy meetings with retail accounts, presenting NPD information
- Work closely with colleagues to identify opportunities for retail sell-in of licensed products (eg Disney and Marvel ranges)
Experience / skills required:
- Some experience in UK retail sales, ideally in publishing or related areas
- Demonstrable sales and negotiation experience
- Demonstrable sales forecasting ability in terms of both finance and stock management
- Capable of forward-planning for different sales ranges and categories, with the ability to create and implement promotional plans for products
- Strong communication ability, capable of delivering a consistently high level of customer service
- Strong mathematical and numerical ability
- Analytical, forward-thinking and proactive problem-solving skills
- For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 0203 574 4423
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.