A leading illustrated non-fiction trade publisher based in central London is looking for a driven Key Account Manager to grow UK sales. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team and would suit someone with a good knowledge of UK sales within the publishing industry and experience selling to key retailers.
- Manage a portfolio of UK key accounts and deliver strategies to drive sales
- Develop positive relationships with customers and pursue new partnerships to deliver revenue growth
- Negotiate sales terms, prices and packages with customers
- Manage budgets and secure prime promotional spaces with retailers
- Attend sales meetings, conference and events and advise on market potential
Experience / skills required:
- Proven book sales experience from a publishing background
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and proactively seek new sales opportunities
- Strong time management and organisation skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.