A leading trade publisher and international brand is looking for an experienced UK trade book sales professional to join their small and creative team. This Key Account Manager will look after supermarkets, high street retailers and wholesalers in the UK. This role provides you an opportunity to work very closely with the publishing team and build up sales strategies.
- Manage key account relationships in the delivery of the publication
- Forecast sales, negotiate terms with the key accounts
- Create bespoke promotional programme that tailored to each accounts
- Feedback market trend and directions to the publishing team
- Target appropriate new revenue leads and routes to market
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience working in trade book publishing
- Excellent understanding of UK key account structures and UK publishing market
- Good sales presentation and account management skills
- Tech savvy and analytical in digesting sales data
- Some travelling within the UK may involved
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.