We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a leading international publisher of STM books. Based in central London, you will help to promote new titles and increase market awareness.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns and leading projects
- Research library markets and target key audiences, prepare materials for events, conferences and book fairs
- Organise promotional activities, including direct and email marketing, marketing collateral and creating content for social media sites
- Oversee database building and management
- Provide general marketing administrative support
Experience / skills required:
- Experience within STM publishing or relative marketing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive team player who can work on their own initiative
- Well organised and a strong attention to detail
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 0203 574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.