A market leading provider of educational products has an opening for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their central London office. Working on a list of primary and secondary educational products, you will deliver strategic marketing campaigns to boost sales. Experience marketing similar products or working in educational or academic publishing would be a plus.
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-known publisher in their impressive offices in London.
- Create and implement strategic and creative marketing plans for your product portfolio
- Develop good knowledge of the market and customer needs
- Support sales colleagues with lead generation and marketing initiatives
- Keep stakeholders informed about campaigns and report on their performance
- Work with freelance marketers, designers and mailing houses
- Plan and attend events and exhibitions
- Assist with training new colleagues and supervise interns and temporary staff
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience managing marketing campaigns using the full marketing mix
- Excellent copy writing skills and ability to produce persuasive copy
- Ability to instruct and supervise freelancers
- Results oriented
- Experience in educational, academic or professional publishing would be a plus
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.