Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge? Great opportunity to market professional development products for a brand leader. You’ll develop the marketing strategy, oversee day-to-day marketing activities and lead a small team.
- Develop marketing plans for a portfolio of products including training materials, handbooks, digital platforms, and events
- Lead the social care marketing team in developing the marketing strategy
- Develop brand awareness across the social care portfolio
- Execute marketing plans, from direct marketing and catalogue marketing to digital, content marketing and data capture marketing for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Improve brand presence and increase other sales revenue for the portfolio
- Line management of 2 Marketing Executives
Experience / skills required:
- Relevant experience in Marketing, ideally with a publishing / events / content background
- Demonstrable Campaign planning and coordination experience
- Compelling copywriting for the web; direct and inbound marketing
- Experience of using email marketing software and developing email campaigns
- Experience of managing direct reports
- Used to working to deadlines and budget with strong commercial acumen
- Lateral thinking; good at problem-solving
- Understanding of reporting and analytics, including GA
- Excellent communication and relationship building
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 0203 574 4423
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.