Are you a proactive and driven events professional looking for your next role? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Organiser to join a friendly not-for-profit publisher of scientific journals based in Cambridge. You will be responsible for successfully delivering high quality scientific meetings and workshops, making an important and real contribution to the company reputation and profile.
- Organise and deliver high profile journal meetings and scientific workshops, ensuring the smooth running from start to finish of all events.
- Work closely with editors and scientific advisors to coordinate full planning including time frames, venues, supplier negotiations and legal obligations
- Liaise with organisers, speakers and delegates to develop and maintain accurate project plans
- Manage multiple budgets and lead effective briefings
- Attend each meeting to oversee the logistics and ensure the highest quality
Experience / skills required:
- Solid and proven event management experience
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a high attention to detail
- Previous experience with facilities, audio visual and vendor sourcing
- Full manual driving licence and ability to travel
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.