Our client, a leading collectibles trade publisher based in central London, is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Marketing Executive to join their team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager and responsible for your own portfolio of titles, you will work along the full spectrum of marketing activities and will have digital and direct marketing experience.
- Co-ordinate and schedule marketing activity across a portfolio of titles and across the full product lifecycle
- Grow subscription offers to achieve targets and improve product retention
- Conduct market research to investigate and improve new concepts
- Write and coordinate the design of promotional marketing materials
- Engage new customers through effective digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with internal departments and manage agencies, licensers, freelancers and commercial partners
Experience / skills required:
- Previous digital and direct marketing experience, ideally within trade or B2C publishing
- Proactive and reactive, able to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks and stakeholders effectively
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with a hands-on attitude
- Highly numerate and analytical
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.