A leading professional publisher based in London is looking for a Product Manager to take ownership of Sector Research. Joining the team on a 12-month fixed-term contract basis, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Manager with an excellent Market Research background to act as champion for all things research.
- Manage qualitative and quantitative customer research
- Work with the Standards Market Development group, Sales team, Marketing and other Product Managers to identify and determine the scope of research needs
- Execute selected research projects and manage external suppliers
- Develop reports summarising key findings and making related recommendations
- Liaise closely with the technical development team and other Product Managers to translate customer requirements into functional specifications
Experience / skills required:
- Market research, product management or product marketing research
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in identifying and managing research vendors
- Experience in online STM publishing would be beneficial
- Experience in gathering and prioritising customer requirements
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.