Our client, a leading international educational publisher based in central London, is looking for an experienced Product Manager to create and deliver world class learning products and services. You will work collaboratively and use your knowledge of education and learning to define user stories and product scope to meet the needs of customers and end users.
- Oversee key areas of the product roadmap to drive ideas from inception through to completion
- Identify key business requirements in order to meet the needs of customers and end users
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the overall quality and viability of the digital products being designed and developed
- Prioritise areas of product development against the roadmap, ensuring quality and a timely delivery
- Meet business revenue targets and other defined KPIs
Experience / skills required:
- Exceptional track record in planning, leading and delivering great digital products
- Proven full digital product management experience with the ability to take products through the whole lifecycle
- Proven experience with best-practice agile product management techniques
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of digital product development best practices
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine interest in technology and cutting-edge products
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.