We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading children’s book publisher in their production team. Based in Northampton, this is a great role where you can work on a variety of books in a friendly office. This role would suit someone with good admin/project management experience who enjoys seeing projects through from concept to completion.
- Manage production projects from initial concept to delivery, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget
- Keep files, plotters, approvals and advances organised and check files pre-publication
- Troubleshoot delays and problems
- Update the production database with key milestone and completion dates
- Ensure in-house teams and suppliers comply with safety standards
- Maintain excellent relationships with in-house colleagues and external stakeholders including print and component suppliers, art studios and buyers
Experience / skills required:
- Good office admin and project management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Solid IT skills, experience using MS Office, including Excel and Outlook
- Some publishing experience would be great or background in print / paper purchasing
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 0203 574 4423
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.