Are you an experienced senior Production professional in either adult’s or children’s publishers? Do you enjoy leading a team and cultivate them? Reporting to the Managing Director, our Suffolk-based client is looking for a Production Director with solid knowledge of production processes and suppliers to bring new ideas to the business.
- Lead the production team and monitor workloads
- Manage the costings of all products and services
- Agree terms and conditions with corporate requirement
- Test all products to age and product safety to meet international standard
- Add value to the business with an innovative approach
Experience / skills required:
- Experienced leader and can provide clear direction to the team
- Strong working knowledge of pre-press and printing for all printed formats and types
- Understand and work towards the company goals and objectives
- Ability to build trustworthy and strong relationships with suppliers
- Analytical and proactive in dealing with challenges
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.