An independent trade publisher is looking for a Production Manager to join their adult specialist list based in Oxford. This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled colour specialist to join a busy team and oversee the production process of a range of titles.
- Managing the Production workflow through all stages of the prepress and manufacturing process.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on schedule and within agreed budgets.
- Support and line-manage a team of production controllers.
- Work closely with the in-house editorial, sales and marketing team and external suppliers.
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience in solid colour book production.
- Ability to manage internal and external colleagues.
- Proven experience working to production schedules and budgets.
- Understanding of XML-based workflows.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and remain calm under pressure.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.