Are you a Production Manager in children’s book publishing? Do you have experience in managing a team? We have an exciting opportunity with an independent publisher in central London. This is a great opportunity to work in a great team and to manage the production of some influential children’s titles.
- Line manage a production team
- Manage the day-to-day workflow of the production team
- Ensure all projects are executed to schedule, within budget and are of high quality
- Estimate project costing and guide titles from conception to delivery
- Work closely with colleagues across internal departments and with external suppliers
Experience / skills required:
- Proven line management of a production team
- Strong knowledge of book repro processes and experience press-passing
- Detailed knowledge of the production cycle for highly illustrated books, co-editions and safety testing
- Experience in colour print buying experience from Far East and European suppliers
- Good IT skills, ideally with knowledge on Biblio3
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.