Are you an experienced Journals’ Production Manager who has solid knowledge in print and XML, looking for an opportunity to disseminate high-quality science? A prestigious scientific society is looking for a Production Manager to manage the journals’ production team, oversees the quality and schedule in the editing and production delivery.
- Manage, motivate and support the journals’ production team
- Set and implement quality control on the editing standards for the publications
- Apply XML mark-up knowledge to industry standards
- Reviews the performance of suppliers, including copy-editors, proof-readers, graphic artists, XML typesetters and printers
- Review and recommend revision to processes and procedures
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience working in an STM publishing environment
- Excellent scientific editing skills, with all-round production knowledge
- Ability to manage new projects from scratch and motivate the team
- Excellent knowledge of English grammar & scientific notation
- Highly computer-literate with knowledge of electronic publishing
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.