Are you experienced in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and also have editorial skills? Our client, an international exam board, is looking for a Publications Officer to join their editorial department to produce print and digital versions of syllabuses, exam papers and support materials. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with solid editorial/production editorial experience to take ownership of projects from design concept to delivery. This is a full-time, permanent role based in London.
- Work from templates to produce a range of products including exam papers, syllabuses, leaflets and brochures
- Type-set and proofread exam papers, syllabuses and support materials
- Design promotional items such as leaflets, brochures, postcards, banner stands and adverts
- Ensure all content and design complies with the house style and guidelines
- Ensure that products are produced on time and to budget
- Update materials and organise reprints
- Produce graphics including infographics for their website
- Manage and maintain their image library and assist with photoshoots and video sheets when required
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including representatives, printers and freelance staff
Experience / skills required:
- Editorial/production editorial experience with educational/not-for-profit or professional publishing experience
- Print-buying and negotiating skills with proven experience of working with Adobe InDesign, illustrator and/or Photoshop
- An interest in Music, Drama and English Language desirable
- Strong layout skills, copy-editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently and to deadline on a number of projects
- Good communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and communicate with stakeholders
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Parissa Bagheri
Tel: 0203 574 4431
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.