We have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced Publicist to join an award winning non-fiction trade publisher based in central London. You will be responsible for creating major publicity campaigns for bestselling authors across a non-fiction special interest list.
- Work closely with internal teams and authors to create and drive original campaigns
- Manage campaign budgets and liaise with internal and external stakeholders on all aspects of publicity and events
- Work with global marketing and publicity teams to promote titles internationally
- Stay up-to-date with new developments, opportunities and insights
- Build and strengthen media relationships to promote the company brand and authors
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience of managing all aspects of book publicity campaigns and a solid understanding of the non-fiction retail marketplace
- Experience of building and leading effective campaigns
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and presentation skills
- Very strong organisational skills
- Proactive with a creative flair
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.