Do you have the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines? Do you have proven stakeholder management experience? We are looking for 2 Publishing Programme Managers to project manage and develop a portfolio of publishing standards in London. Working closely with specialist committees, you will lead and oversee the creation process. Please note that we have 2 positions available: one is permanent and one is for a 10-month fixed-term contract.
- Manage and deliver a portfolio of standards publications to time and budget
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with committee members and external organisations
- Liaise with public and private sector boards to maximise opportunity and customer satisfaction
- Research industry trends and maintain market awareness to identify new opportunities for growth
- Identify opportunities for the development of new products and services
Experience / skills required:
- Established editorial/production editorial experience in professional, STM or academic publishing
- Proven experience of liaising with committees, external stakeholders and editorial boards
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation/influencing skills
- Solid project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- You will have a proactive approach, commercial awareness and be results oriented
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.