A prestigious healthcare publisher in central London is looking to appoint a Regional Marketing Specialist on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is an exciting opportunity where you will help to deliver marketing communications for a high profile, multinational training programme. Some international travel will be required in the role.
This position is with a renowned publisher which has generous company benefits.
Salary: c. £45,000
- Liaise directly with customers to develop an in depth understanding of customer needs, audience profiles and product positioning
- Develop clear and effective marketing plans and campaigns
- Deliver customer engagement strategies and activities including email marketing, online advertising, event attendance and case study creation
- Analyse user trends, market landscapes and cultural requirements
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders in order to meet deadlines and effect change
- Analyse campaigns to measure effectiveness and oversee campaign budgets
Experience / skills required:
- Previous marketing experience within a healthcare, public health or governmental environment
- Digital marketing experience including web management, web copy and social media management
- Previous planning and programme management experience
- A collaborative approach and ability to work with a range of colleagues and stakeholders
- Budget management experience
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.