A prestigious healthcare publisher in central London is looking to appoint a Regional Marketing Specialist on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is an exciting opportunity where you will help to deliver marketing communications for a high profile, multinational training programme. Some international travel will be required in the role.
This position is with a renowned publisher which has generous company benefits.
Salary: c. £45,000
- Liaise directly with customers to develop an in depth understanding of customer needs, audience profiles and product positioning
- Develop clear and effective marketing plans and campaigns
- Deliver customer engagement strategies and activities including email marketing, online advertising, event attendance and case study creation
- Analyse user trends, market landscapes and cultural requirements
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders in order to meet deadlines and effect change
- Analyse campaigns to measure effectiveness and oversee campaign budgets
Experience / skills required:
- Previous marketing experience within a healthcare, public health or governmental environment
- Digital marketing experience including web management, web copy and social media management
- Previous planning and programme management experience
- A collaborative approach and ability to work with a range of colleagues and stakeholders
- Budget management experience