Are you looking to make a difference and work for a renowned health charity? Do you have a strong background in a biomedical discipline and STM publishing? This might just be the role for you! The Reviews Editor will commission and develop content for the international journal of this charity based in East London.
- Commission reviews, editorials, news and research highlights to meet commissioning targets
- Organise peer review and respond to unsolicited submissions and pre-submission enquiries
- Develop content, liaising with picture editor and production colleagues
- Support journal’s online presence, highlighting content on social media
- Attend industry events and keep up-to-date with market trends to identify new opportunities
Experience / skills required:
- Editorial experience in STM publishing is required, ideally in a content development or commissioning role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a biomedical field
- Excellent communication and strong attention to detail
- Experience interacting and providing feedback to peers and stakeholders
- Solid organisation and the ability to meet deadline
- Some experience writing news and highlights for academic publication would be a bonus
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.