An international STM publisher in central London is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to manage their marketing team and implement campaigns for the EMEA region. This is a permanent role based in their London office and you will be required to work in their multinational offices on occasion.
• Oversee marketing strategies for the EMEA region
• Create and implement campaigns for print and electronic books and journals
• Work with regional sales reps to monitor key accounts and sales
• Coordinate attendance at conferences and book fairs
• Manage a team of Marketing Executives
Experience / skills required:
• Solid marketing experience in STM or academic publishing
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Strong analytical and decision making skills
• Budget and line management experience is essential
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.