An experienced Sales Executive is required to join a leading STM publisher in central London. You will develop and manage the sales of print books, raising the profile of products through customer visits, trade events and sales conferences. This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional with experience of STM book sales channels and markets.
- Assist the Publishing Sales Manager in developing publishing sales strategy
- Manage agents, distributors and book sales representatives
- Formulate, negotiate and successfully agree sales proposals
- Undertake market research where necessary
- Report on, monitor and forecast financial performance for the year
- Manage budgets in line with expenditure
Experience / skills required:
- Proven track record in book sales, ideally within STM, academic or professional
- Solid understanding of print publishing processes
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of the STM book market in the UK
- Excellent customer service skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.