We have an exciting opportunity for a sales manager to join an award winning independent Trade Publisher based in South Yorkshire. In this pivotal role, you will be managing sales relationships their UK/US rep force in order to drive sales strategy and growth to key book detail accounts, booksellers and their subscription service.
• Oversee and manage the global operational and distribution functions of the sales office
• Manage relationships with sales agents in order to increase revenue across key retail and bookshop accounts.
• Manage financials such on operational decision making, budgets, forecast reports and accounting
• Analyse and report regularly on sales figures
Experience / skills required:
• Proven publishing sales experience, ideally in trade book publishing
• Experience of working with UK book retail accounts or managing distribution sales agents desirable
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• First class communication and relationship management skills
• Experience of budgetary control and cash flow management desirable
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent IT skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Good knowledge of accounting software Xero highly desirable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Helen Speedy
Tel: 0203 574 4425
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.