Are you a Production Controller who has solid production experience for Children’s mono titles? By using your detailed knowledge of the production life cycle from delivery of raw MS to print purchase and more, this will be a fantastic opportunity to work on some market-leading Children’s fiction titles for the global markets.
Senior Production Controller Key duties:
- Oversee the full production process of the mono frontlist titles
- Ensure the projects are delivered on time, to standard and budget
- Manage costing and print buying
- Prepare titles for both print and digital editions
- Work closely with in-house Editorial, Design, Rights and Sales departments
- Liaise with external suppliers suppliers (onshore and offshore), and co-edition partners
Senior Production Controller Experience / skills required:
- Proven relevant experience on a mono trade list, particular in Children’s will be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the production process is essential
- Able to anticipate and solve potential issues with a proactive attitude
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Suites is essential
- Knowledge of Biblio3 and XML-first workflows is desirable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.