This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to work across the best audiobook list in the UK. The opportunity will involve working across our business, marketing our digital platform as well as our digital and physical content to libraries and trade retailers across the UK.
The role will involve every element of marketing for a busy publishing business. This will include:
- Being a professional and helpful point of marketing contact for our customer base – providing advice and support on marketing to them, right across the business
- Creating innovative, appropriate and exciting campaigns for key titles
- Maintaining and developing brand guidelines
- Manage all elements of social media – creation of schedules, posts and assets
- Creating calendars of events, promotions and offers around our content
- Managing our physical and digital marketing collateral – from creation of new assets to delivery of existing ones
- Helping to on-board new customers to ensure the business is promoted effectively
- Maintaining customer databases and developing new marketing contacts
- Work with publishing partners and suppliers to ensure the sales team have sales material that is fit for purpose
- Writing press releases, working with our press partners and developing relationships with relevant key media outlets
- Organising conference attendance throughout the UK
You will be a creative and flexible marketer with a passion for audio and digital content. You will be able to tackle any element of marketing – from helping design and process mailings to writing inventive and exciting copy. You will be able to work independently as well as part of a team and be a real self-starter with more ideas than can possibly be implemented! You will need excellent organisational skills and be able to multi-task, thriving under pressure and being able to deliver to changing deadlines.
An understanding of the library market would be an advantage and a passion for books is a must.
You will have excellent expertise in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, In-design and Photoshop.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to register your interest or alternatively call on 01753 759719