These publishing Programme Manager vacancies are exciting opportunities for two experienced professionals to join a leading professional organisation in London. You will be responsible for working closely with specialist committees to project manage, develop and publish a portfolio of national and international publications. Please note that we are looking for two Programme Managers: one is for a 12 month fixed-term contract to start ASAP, the other role is on a permanent basis.
- Manage and deliver a portfolio of standards publications to time and budget
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with committee members and external organisations
- Liaise with public and private sector boards to maximise opportunity and customer satisfaction
- Research industry trends and maintain market awareness to identify new opportunities for growth
- Identify opportunities for the development of new products and services
Experience / skills required:
- Established editorial/production editorial/programme management experience in professional, STM or academic publishing
- Proven experience of liaising with committees, external stakeholders and editorial boards
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation/influencing skills
- Solid project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- You will have a proactive approach, commercial awareness and be results oriented
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.