We are looking for two Editors to join the ELT team of a leading educational publisher at a time of growth. Working with a project team, you will contribute to the development of a portfolio of high quality ELT course products for the global market. These roles are offered on a 18 month FTC and can be based in London or East Anglia.
- Responsible for the content creation and development throughout the publishing process
- Communicate changes to writers and editors
- Contract and brief writers and freelance editors for assigned project
- Work with colleagues to develop prototype products and comprehensive writing briefs
- Stay up to date with the needs and current trends of the ELT publishing market
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience in an editorial role within ELT publishing
- ELT teaching experience
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work effectively on multicomponent products
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills and able to work well with internal teams and external collaborators
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.