A Christian faith publisher based in Oxford is looking for a Marketing Manager to manage a team of marketers and deliver integrated marketing campaigns. This role would suit an experienced marketing candidate with excellent line management skills and understanding of the Christian faith, who is looking for the next step up in their career. This is a full time role based in their Oxford office.
- Lead the marketing team in planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Manage and coordinate the activities required to market and promote book publications to the Christian and general markets.
- Manage relationships with internal and external teams.
- Keep abreast of industry changes and attend industry events regularly.
- Prepare, plan and monitor marketing and promotional budgets.
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns to a high standard.
- Previous line management experience with the ability to mentor and develop marketing staff.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Be theologically aware, biblically literate and spiritually sensitive.
Please note that the successful candidate needs to be a committed Christian, which is a genuine occupational requirement as permitted in accordance with schedule 9, part 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief