A prestigious scientific society and publisher in central London has an opening for an Account Manager to join their sales team. You will manage the sales of digital subscription products and print titles into UK accounts. Approximately 25% of your time will be spent out of the office meeting clients and attending events.
This is a superb opportunity to join a respected organisation which offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Maximise sales of the digital and print product portfolio
- Maintain long standing relationships with key clients through regular calls and meetings
- Generate new business by identifying potential new accounts and areas of growth in existing accounts
- Present regular activity reports and contribute to sales forecasts
- Attend regular conferences and exhibitions to network and generate new leads
- Maintain up to date product information and develop good knowledge of the market
Experience / skills required:
- Proven sales experience, ideally in STM Publishing or a digital sales environment
- A consultative selling approach and ability to pitch solutions to senior decision-makers
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Good CRM and database management skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Olivia Constantinides
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.