Bloomsbury Academic and Professional Division publishes globally across a range of subjects including Philosophy, Education, Theology, Linguistics, History, Law, Drama, Film and Media, and Fashion. We are looking for a Junior Designer/Artworker to join our design team.
You will be responsible for the cover design of new titles across selected lists in addition to generating artwork for reprints, eBooks, and our print-on-demand programme.
This is a great opportunity for someone with good artworking skills and some design experience wishing to progress in a busy and fast-moving environment.
Skills, knowledge, experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience of working in an academic publishing environment
- proven technical expertise (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- excellent organizational and time-management skills
- the ability to process a large volume of work quickly and accurately
- a great eye for detail
- the confidence to liaise with Editorial and Production colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global award-winning organisation. Along with this excellent opportunity, Bloomsbury offers competitive benefits.
To apply, please email your CV, a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements for this role, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in the subject line: ‘Junior Designer 1009’.
The closing date for applications is 10th September 2017